How to fold the outdoor tent
1. Check the four corners of the folding tent bracket to see if there is any abnormality. Pay attention to the four spring buckles on the corners. The spring buckles of the tent should be buckled in the square tube eye, and the square tube eye can be moved up and down.
2. The spring buckle is unfastened from the square tube eye. All four corner snaps are unfastened. Remove all items from the foldable tent.
3. Two people stand opposite each other, each holding the two brackets of the folding tent with both hands. It should be noted that the two people should stand on the longitudinal fold of the canopy bracket to ensure that the canopy bracket can be folded up when exerting force.
4. The two push the brackets towards each other together to fold the canopy brackets.
5. When folded to 70%, the folding tent can be placed flat on the ground. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the ground and do not soil the tent.
6. Uncover the four corners of the tarpaulin. The four corners of the tarpaulin are on the four corners of the tent frame, and they are fastened with Velcro, and the Velcro can be opened.
7. Remove the canopy bracket, put away the four foot brackets, and push the inner tube in.